Refuge Student Ministry exists to bring the church to students and students to the church; to encourage and bring up our youth into a life that honors and knows God.
A huge part of this is accomplished through relationship building, and meeting with each other, regularly. We meet every Wednesday night from 7:00pm to 8:30pm. On a typical Wednesday night, at the Refuge, you can expect:
• Games for the athlete and the thinker
• Teen led music
• A short lesson followed by time to engage with peers about life and faith
The Bible Has Always Been Relevant
The Bible has always had a word for our lives. We discover these insights, together, and discuss how it applies to us, personally. The Bible offers us a choice. It’s our job to offer a response.
Topics May Include:
• Am I important?
• Who am I?
• Am I loved?
• How can I make my family life better?
• What does it mean to follow Jesus, today?
• How do I use the Bible?
• Healthy relationships
• Living on Purpose
Special Events throughout the Year
• Game nights
• Open gym
• All-night events at the Warren Rec Center
• Service Opportunities to make our community and world a better place
• Worship Concerts
• Winter Camp
The Refuge Teen Room is in the lower level of Renewal Church. We meet there every Wednesday from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.